Sign in or
What is LNE
We recommend placing a disclaimer at the top of the page when you are getting ready to edit it, i.e. "In Use". You can then save the page immediately - this will alert all other users that the page is being edited. When you are done editing, please remove the disclaimer and save your edits. This will prevent potential conflicts with multiple edits happening at the same time. For new users - please visit FAQ's section to find out how you can edit the page.
- We want to contribute to a shift in leadership thinking and practice from a primary focus on individuals to approaches that support leadership in the context of collective work, networks, communities and social movements and that are culturally inclusive, systemic and focused on preparing individuals to lead collectively with others whose leadership cultures and practices differ from their own.
- We are committed to an inclusive and transparent collaborative learning, writing and publishing process. We formed an Advisory Committee to guide the launch of this initiative, to engage in partnership outreach, and establish community norms. With the launching of this interactive website we hope to expand the number of people who can contribute their wisdom and expertise to this initiative.
- Leadership and Race, Leadership Networks, Collective Leadership and Leadership Across Differences.For more information about the Leadership and Race publication please contact Deborah Meehan. For more information about the Leadership and Networks publication please contact Claire Reinelt.
- A collaborative website that will serve as a lasting repository of information for people in the leadership development field
- Four ground-breaking publications around the following topics: Leadership and Race, Leadership Networks, Collective Leadership and Leadership Across Differences. Take a look at the proposed publication template.
- The Leadership and Race publication was launched in 2010. We are currently working on the Leadership and Networks publication, which will be launched by June 2011. The other two pieces will be launched in late 2011 or 2012.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. Please credit the author(s) and link back to this website.
Latest page update: made by nataliallc
, Feb 9 2011, 6:44 PM EST
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by nataliallc
32 words added
30 words deleted
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page