Sign in or
Intersection of transformative leadership and structural racism
- How to build capacity or empower the communities that do not have access to the history behind structural racism. In the East Bay we have the privilege to be able to engage. Manifestations of structural racism are limiting the community. Example: violence - how violence in Salinas is pervasive, gang related; strategies that are being developed are being developed outside of the area.
- How do you think about the development in terms of the pipeline...and working with young people to build capacity at an earlier point.
- How do you simplify these ideas and have more direct communication about what this is about?
- More time for reflection and discussion.
- Nonprofit structure - no sense of time to have these conversations
Latest page update: made by nataliallc
, Jan 13 2010, 5:39 PM EST
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by nataliallc
2 words added
19 words deleted
- complete history)
Keyword tags: None
More Info: links to this page