Sign in or
The advisory group for the Leadership for a New Era Learning Initiative developed an initial set of norms for how we would like to work collaboratively in this initiative. We hope that others who join will contribute to these norms:
- Transparency: We are committed to being transparent in our work, experimentation and decision making. We believe this increases access, learning and allows for greater empowerment.
- Openness: We want our default to be one of openness that invites critique and collaborative writing. We believe this trust for each others opinions and comments will produce the deepest learning.
- Integration: We are committed to integrating multiple tools and platforms to increase communication and access for people in the spaces where they are most comfortable working.
- Empowerment: We want to empower participants in the learning initiative to do things and share what they are doing. This will help us to avoid paralysis in decision making while keeping people involved and actively learning from each others efforts.
- Attention to Privilege: We want to remain aware of who is not participating and the privilege associated with language, time and access to venues, (eg. the digital divide) that may be preventing the participation we need.
- Learning and a Spirit of Inquiry: We are committed to a spirit of inquiry and critical engagement that assumes good intent.
- Relationship Oriented: We value and support the development of individual relationships within the community.
Latest page update: made by nataliallc
, Jul 8 2009, 7:34 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by nataliallc
1 word added
1 word deleted
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page